Taekwon-Do training is broken into the following fundamentals.
1. Basics Techniques: Single movement and single action
2. Combinations Drills: Chaining of Basic Techniques
3. Patterns: A collections of Combinations into a single cohesive pattern.
4. Sparring: Application of techniques versus a moving target in a controlled manner.
5. Self-Defense: Application of techniques in life threatening situations used to inflict damage to opponent.
6. Education: Learning about the human body and vital areas to protect or attack. Learn about history of Korea and the foundation of Taekwon-Do